Two eco-friendly products to simplify your period – At home & on the go
We’re super excited to introduce a new duo to the Flex® fam of products. Drum roll, please…
Announcing Flex Foaming Cup Wash and Biodegradable Wipes, the environmentally friendly, body-friendly pair that make periods even fresher and 99.99% worry-free.*
That’s not just marketing talk. Our whole team has been anxiously waiting for the launch of our wash and wipes because, well, these products have been in development for a long time! Two whole years, to be exact.
Why’d it take so long to create something so simple? We’re perfectionists. And creating a wipe and wash that effectively clean your cup while also gently cleansing your intimate parts is tougher than you might think. Both products needed to be convenient, easy to use, and easy on the planet – not to mention live up to our customers’ high standards.
The idea for Flex Wipes and Wash didn’t come out of thin air: You’ve been DM-ing, emailing, and reaching out to us relentlessly since Flex Cup™ launched, so we knew we needed to make these products happen.
We got to work right away building and testing, reimagining and retesting. We couldn’t stop short of anything less than a too-good-to-be-true, can’t-live-without, problem-solving set of products.
Here’s everything you need to know about NEW Biodegradable Wipes and Foaming Cup Wash. We hope you love them as much as we do.
*That missing 0.01% is because periods are shady. They have a tendency to sneak up on us at the worst moments, even when we think we’re prepared.
Flex Foaming Cup Wash: Your menstrual cup’s perfect partner
Flex Foaming Cup Wash saves the day when it comes time to clean your beloved menstrual cup – no more rummaging through your cleaning supplies to find a gentle, mild soap that sanitizes without damaging its medical-grade silicone.
Just pump some gorgeous foam onto your cup, give it a little massage, and rinse it off. And then get on with your day.
Oh, and our Cup Wash does double-duty. Because who wants to buy more period- and vagina-related products than you absolutely have to? You can use Flex Foaming Cup Wash on your intimate parts, too, whenever you feel like you need an extra dose of freshness (and your elbows, shoulders, knees, feet – wherever).
It’s safe for all skin types, plant-based, and naturally scented with just a touch of citrus to boost your mood.
Here are a few reasons Flex Foaming Cup Wash stands out from the rest:
- It’s pH-balanced, rigorously tested, and gynecologist-recommended
- It’s formulated without synthetic fragrances, parabens, phthalates, alcohols, or SLS
- It contains superpower plant-based ingredients including aloe extract for sensitive skin, anti-odor apple cider vinegar, and soothing rose flower water
- The foaming pump produces a luxurious, bubble-packed foam that makes it easier to wash away odor-causing bacteria and buildup
- It’s safe to use on ALL silicone menstrual cups (and your entire body)
- It’s TSA-approved – so you can take it with you anywhere you go
Flex Biodegradable Wipes: On-the-go clean-up just got easier
We heard you loud and clear on this one: Menstrual products are no fun to change when you’re away from home.
You fear that look of utter shock from a stranger should you be caught with bloody fingers at the sink after you’ve changed your disc or rinsed your cup in the office bathroom – or, worse, under one of those half-broken faucets at a highway rest stop.
So we wracked our brains for a solution, and Flex Biodegradable Wipes were born.
Need to empty and reinsert your cup on a road trip, at work, on vacation, or at a concert? Just dump, grab a wipe or two, and clean things off: Our Biodegradable Wipes are safe to use on your menstrual cup and on your body, labia included.
They’re made from eco-friendly, plant-based cellulose and – unlike most wipes – they’re designed to be flushed, so you don’t have to worry about backing up the plumbing (or harming the planet).
Here are a few more reasons to fall in love with Flex Wipes:
- They’re biodegradable and planet-friendly
- They’re safe for all skin types and all body parts, from your face to your underarms to your vulva, and they’re safe to use on all silicone menstrual cups
- They’re gynecologist-recommended and made without synthetic fragrances, parabens, or alcohols
- They contain soothing aloe extract, refreshing cucumber extract, and oat extract for sensitive skin
- They have an incredible, fresh, and super light scent thanks to chamomile and rosemary extracts
- They’re flushable, packable, and perfect both at home and on the road (pro tip: get a pack to leave in the medicine cabinet and another for your carry-all)
What makes Flex Wash & Wipes so unique?
Great question. Our wash was specifically formulated to clean menstrual cups, so it doesn’t have any artificial fragrances, parabens, or bad stuff that would hurt you – or that would degrade the silicone your menstrual cup is made of. Plus, it has a (pretty awesome) foaming pump that fills your cup with a rich foam, doing the lathering work for you to jump-start the cleaning process. We love the way it looks, too!
Our Biodegradable Wipes are truly game-changing – for some of the same reasons as our wash. They can be used on bodies and on your menstrual cup, unlike many other wipes on the market. They’re great for cleaning up while changing any period product (especially Flex Disc™) but the dual purpose of wiping down your menstrual cup unlocks a lot of possibilities. No more public bathroom fear, for one!
Flex Wipes are also flushable and plant-based, so they’re good for you, the environment, and your apartment’s old septic system. And of course, no parabens, alcohols, phthalates, or anything that you wouldn’t want going in or on your body.